Friday, June 5th
JAZZOO FUN FACTS:
- The Junior League of Kansas City, MO founded Jazzoo in 1990.
- Jazzoo was voted one of Kansas City’s “Best Charitable Events” by Ingram’s magazine each year from 2004-2017.
- Approximately 200 dedicated volunteers help produce Jazzoo every year.
- Approximately 5,000 guests attend Jazzoo each year.
- Approximately 70 Kansas City restaurants participate each year in Jazzoo, providing delicious bites from their special menus.
- Jazzoo guests are entertained by continuous live music from local artists on five strategically placed stages around the Zoo.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy beverages of all kinds from Jazzoo’s 10 full and specialty bars.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US REACH SUCH GOALS:
- Net fundraising amount for 2010: $505,143.27
- Net fundraising amount for 2011: $568,031.31
- Net fundraising amount for 2012: $590,208.96
- Net fundraising amount for 2013: $567,140.05
- Net fundraising amount for 2014: $570,574.21
- Net fundraising amount for 2015: $569,749.00
- Net fundraising amount for 2016: $673,008.00
- Net fundraising amount for 2017: $618,919.00
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL PAST AND PRESENT JAZZOO CHAIRS:
- 2019 Yvette and Joe Miceli
- 2018 Kelly & Ron Lockton
- 2017 Trish & John Dorsey
- 2016 Nancy & David Yeamans and Deanna & Greg Graves
- 2015 Debby & Gary Ballard
- 2014 Sandy Johnson
- 2013 Laurie Ingram
- 2012 Carol & Allan Hallquist, Ann & Frank Uryasz
- 2011 Bobby Grant, Shanna & Joey Grant, Sarah & Bill Grant, Janie & Tom Grant
- 2010 Janet & Kevin Pistilli
- 2009 Bill Fromm
- 2008 Emily & Rick Boeshaar
- 2007 Katie Gerson
- 2006 Kathy Smith
- 2005 Kathy Smith
- 2004 Gail Cluen & Gayle Krigel
- 2003 Laura Greenbaum & Vicky Reisler
- 2002 Nancy Dillingham & Marianne Kilroy
- 2001 Nicky Deramus Bunch, Jill Deramus Dean, Jean Deramus Wagner, Bob Sullivan, Jr.
- 2000 Diane Johnson & Leslie Whitaker
- 1999 Jackie Johnson & Dianne Cleaver
- 1998 Carol McTavish & Andrea Presson
- 1997 Georgia Buchanan
- 1996 Jennifer Breedlove & Susanne Jantsch
- 1994 Patty Garney & John Palmer
- 1995 Patty Garney & John Palmer
- 1993 Laura Crowe & Kathy Wells
- 1992 Sue Esrey & Cheryl Williams
- 1991 Julie Clarkson & Dianne Hogerty
- 1990 Jackie Johnson
- Funds raised by Jazzoo support the specifically formulated diet required for more than 1,700 animals at the Kansas City Zoo.
- Jazzoo helps to develop and implement some of the Kansas City Zoo’s 2,852 education programs that reach over 228,000 participants annually.
We are grateful for the phenomenal support within Kansas City, including more than 400 Zoo-impassioned volunteers, 236 sponsors and over 100 restaurant and beverage partners. Because of you, Jazzoo has raised over $6 million in the past ten years to help support special programs and operational costs at the Kansas City Zoo. We look forward to seeing you Friday, June 1 for Jazzoo ’18!